SLIP-ON SKATE SHOES BUILT FOR ALL-DAY COMFORT AND DURABILITY.
Easy to wear on or off your board, these shoes don't need laces to take you places. Just slip them on and ride. The Matchcourt design is influenced by a basic canvas vulcanized shoe from the mid '70s. Flash forward nearly half a century, skaters still love the clean, classic look and low-profile flexibility these shoes offer. Featuring signature Nakel Smith colors and embroidery, these shoes are made of suede, with a rubber toe cap for durability and a slim, molded sockliner for cushioning.
- Heavy-duty suede upper
- Rubber toe cap
- Molded PU sockliner for comfort and impact cushioning
- Nylon heel pull; Slip-on design
- Nakel Smith signature color design features a rose embroidery
- Grippy vulcanized outsole for precise board feel
- Leather and rubber upper / Textile lining / Rubber outsole