We debuted our first active jacket in 1975 as a response to cold Detroit winters. Decades later, the design stays true to the utilitarian style and legendary toughness that made it one of our most popular items. This men's durable flannel-lined version keeps you warm and fights off wind and cold. It's made with heavyweight duck that's been sanded and brushed, giving it a soft feel from the start.
- 12-ounce, 100% cotton sandstone duck
- Quilted flannel-lined body for warmth; Quilted nylon sleeve lining for warmth and easy on-and-off
- Drawcord-adjustable hood
- Internal rib-knit storm cuffs with ergonomically shaped sleeve hems help keep out the cold
- Two lower-front pockets
- Two inner pockets
- Back Length: Large regular: 28"; Large tall: 30"
- Model height: 6'2"; Chest size: 40.5"; Wearing size M