- The Tan Tien is pregripped with an aggressive black griptape designed to provide maximum coverage while allowing the board to flex naturally while also providing enhanced traction and control for sliding, pumping, and freestyle tricks using the nose and tail.
- Keep in mind that a softer flex pattern will give you more control and tighter turns at slower speeds and make it easier to slide, but tends to lose stability slightly at higher speeds. Stiffer flex means more energy potential, more stability at higher speeds, and better longevity through abusive tricks and aerial landings, but will not be as forgiving and lively when cruising. The Flex 1 is considerably stiffer so as to be appropriate for heavier riders and hardpounding thrashers alike.
- A symmetrical deck shape allows for ambidextrous carving and freestyle trickery, while full wheel cutouts provide plenty of clearance for deep carving.
- Subtle concave enhances edge feel for turn initiation and slide control.
NOSE & TAIL KICKS
- Minimalist nose and tail kicks allow for manuals and freestyle tricks. Reinforced with an extra layer of fiberglass for added stiffness and durability.
- The Tan Tien's cambered profile and rigid outline shape spring you out of every carve with power and flow; the more you give, the more you get.