In 1974, Converse launched a low-top, suede version of the Chuck Taylor All Star with a simple but vibrant style change — a lone star on the outside of the sneaker. Cut to the early '90s, the reissued One Star becomes a hit among skateboard culture. Today's One Star Pro has an upgraded cushioning for impact protection, while a rubber-backed, full suede upper provides maximum durability and a classic look. This winter, a durable canvas star and heel stripe join a speckled lace to create a fresh look for the season.
WHY YOU SHOULD BE DOWN
- Low-top skate shoe in rubber-backed suede
- CX foam cushioning for impact protection
- Elasticated tongue locks in place for added comfort
- Poly cotton laces for added durability
- Iconic One Star detailing